Welcome to the live music capitol of the world! With great titles come great responsibility. Health Alliance for Austin Musicians (commonly known as HAAM) is Austin’s one-stop health care resource for Austin’s hard-working musicians.
In this episode of Everyday Superhumans Charlie and Kyle chat with the Chief Operating Officer of HAAM, Rachel Blair. We discuss how musicians are the heart of Austin, compare musicians to athletes and how they are most in need of healthcare and how HAAM is helping through the Covid-19 pandemic to support them.
Learn more about HAAM
- Check out their official website to learn more about protecting the musicians of Austin
- Are you an Austin area musician in need of healthcare? Click here to learn how you can become a member
- Donate directly to HAAM here
- Learn about volunteering activities here
Stay Superhuman with Everyday Superhumans
- Check out our new website!
- Share what makes you superhuman with us on Twitter
- Be inspired on Instagram
- Like us on Facebook
Music in this episode
Opening Theme – Take a Chance Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
Closing Theme – “Door to Door” by Alex Allen