RecognizeGood is an Austin based foundation that honors Austinites who have gone the extra mile to make their community a better place. Through their Legends program an individual is selected for their outstanding work in community service and is granted a pay-it-forward donation from the foundation to a charity of their choice. For ten years and counting the foundation has recognized over 90 Legends right here in our community.In this episode of Everyday Superhumans Charlie and Kyle chat with a long time friend of the show, Joel Coffman who serves as the executive director of RocgnizeGood, along with Julie Webb a Legend herself for her outstanding work with Keep Austin Fed. The four of them discuss giving back to the community, the inspiring life of Julie’s, and what it means to do good.
More on RecognizeGood
- Learn more over at RecognizeGood.org
- Have a Superhuman in your life you want to nominate as a Legend? Click here to learn more!
- Be inspired by past Legends
- Julie’s Legend Page
More on Keep Austin Fed
- Visit their website to learn more
- Learn how Keep Austin Fed is helping those in need during COVID19
- Have food you want to donate? Click here!
- Want to volunteer as a driver? Click here!
- Or donate money directly right here.
Stay Superhuman with Everyday Superhumans
- Check out our new website!
- Share what makes you superhuman with us on Twitter
- Be inspired on Instagram
- Like us on Facebook
Logo & episode art work by Adam Dodson Designs
Music in this episode
Opening Theme – Take a Chance Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
Closing Theme – “Door to Door” by Alex Allen